Sunday, May 4, 2014

Equivalent Equations, the SALE and a surprise!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Equivalent-Equations-doubles-plus-1-3-addends-making-10-to-add-and-subtract-1231119

Do your students need refreshers on equivalent equations?  Addition and subtraction math strategies?  Super fun math snails during centers? My fabulous firsties *really* need some review before our big end of the year test.

My students can complete all the addition equations, but have trouble applying different strategies.  I created Equivalent Equations to help the students practice doubles plus on strategies, making 10 to add and subtract and making 10 with three addends.

Print, laminate and cut on the gray lines.  Students match the right side of the equation.


Each activity has a cut and paste recording sheet for accountability and/or extra practice and/or homework.
And seriously, how super are those snails?  It was love at first sight.

Have you heard about the big Teacher Appreciation sale on TpT?  All my products will be 20% off May 6 and 7 to celebrate all our awesomeness!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-27

Enter the promo cod TPTXO during checkout for extra savings.  My cart is bursting at the virtual seams!

Now for the surprise!  I meant to make this special freebie available last week, but I didn't do it correctly.  So I'm trying again.  As a thank you for following me and reading my incessant babbling adventures from 27, I want to share the printable book from Sir Oinks-a-lot.  I printed this back to back, stapled and sliced in two.  During small groups we read the story and highlighted oi and oy words.  I also have the students take it home and read it 3 times at home.  Thank you and enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHHGnAYV8UdYm5qajk2M3FXVXc/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment