Sunday, November 17, 2013

Anchor Charts for Interactive Notebooks: Operations and Algebraic Thinking Edition

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Anchor-Charts-for-Interactive-Notebooks-CCSS-Operations-and-Algebraic-Thinking-1-982292
Wahoo!  I finally finished and uploaded my newest TpT product Anchor Charts for Interactive Notebooks: Operations and Algebraic Thinking for First Grade.

Are you using Interactive Notebooks?  My district requires them for all subjects and all grade levels.  I found it a little hard to adjust to them at first, but now I REALLY love them and see the academic influence they have.

This set covers all the OA standards from Common Core for first grade.  I decomposed the standards as much as possible to make the anchor charts as skill specific as possible.  I've been using these in my class for a few months and love to see students refer back to the poster sized chart and their personal chart in their notebook.


Here are a few examples of the anchor charts included.  Each page has two charts for easy printing, paper saving and perfect placement in any size Interactive Notebook:





I also included 18 vocabulary cards for your math word wall.  The vocab cards have a definition and a pictorial example.
Right now the file is on sale for $2!  After I post all the anchor charts by standards I will create a bundle download.  The sale price reflects this standard's portion of the soon-to-be bundle price.  That way you can save time, save money and get it now!  Go ahead, you deserve it. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment