Friday, June 12, 2015

Five for Friday



http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-12th.html

Finally!  I have time to link up with Five for Friday!


How about that new logo and banner?!?  LOVE* LOVE * LOVE The amazing Rebecca of Rebecca B Designs created them for me from this inspiration palette.


I'm still working on the blending the blog design to meet the awesomeness that is my new logo and banner.  It's a work in progress.

Part of my summer is spent happily cutting, stitching and pressing handmade chair pockets for my fellow educators.  The hum of the sewing machine is very Zen for me.  I've already finished a few orders and have several in the works.

Check them out at hermionejschwartz.etsy.com.

School's out for summer!  Can I get a wahoo!  This year was long.  Longer than usual with our extra hour.  Every. day.  Next year I will continue to be our school's literacy interventionist.  I am slated to have 80 students from K-5.  Exciting and overwhelming.  Definitely something that will be on my mind all summer.



This is how I left my new portable.

We just moved all the stuff in, tried to get what we could off the floor (for waxing) and called it even.  Next year the math interventionist and I will share a room.  I'm really looking forward to it.


I'm also throwing a sale this weekend on TpT to celebrate the end of the school year.
 
www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Miss-27


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment