Tuesday, June 4, 2013

First graders are cool because... Writing Prompt Freebie

Miss 27 Beginning or End of the Year Writing Prompt

Everyone know first graders are the coolest, but other grades may think they are pretty cool, too.  To show off their coolness, and opinion writing skills I created this quick, freebie writing prompt printable.  Each page starts with "{Whichever} graders are cool because..."

 Kindergarten and first grade have two writing line styles.
   K-2 are two on a page.
  Third, fourth and fifth grades are full page.

I used these in conjunction with A Cupcake for the Teacher's Summer Kids craftivity (love her crafts).  Her download includes several writing pages, but none of them worked for the bulletin board I had in mind.  I want this to the suitable for both the end of this year and beginning of next year so I didn't want it to be summer specific.  It think the sunglasses make the kids look cool, and up coming students always think the next grade is the coolest, so I went with that.





They turned out so cute!  It will be the perfect June through September bulletin board.  Two and a half days to go...not that we're counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment