Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Pinspiration: Brownie Batter Dip & GoNoodle Brain Breaks

Alyssa of Just a Primary Girl hostesses another new, fun linky:
For our school Holiday Gathering, I made this fabulous Brownie Batter Dip.  I liken it more to Chocolate Cheesecake Dip, but still absolutely addicting!  I used the same dipper items in the picture, but if you read the comments on that blog post there are some good suggestions for additions/alternatives.

Photo courtesy of Stick a Fork in It

This would also be fantastic as a quick and easy pot luck dish for the summer.  No cooking, very little prep/clean up and it keeps in the fridge for a few days.  Make it.  You won't be sorry.


Do you GoNoodle?  If you don't, where have you been!?!  It is the best brain break, calm down, get moving website out there.  My students love, love, love Noodling.  Check out their blog for extra fun stuff the this end of the year activity for the kids.


2 comments:

  1. We aren't allowed to be on the internet until the end of the year due to state testing. I so want to try this. It looks so cute! Um, that dip looks heavenly. I pinned it! Thank you for linkning up. I hope the summer brings more friends to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That brownie dip looks amazing! I found you through the Pinspired linky. My class uses GoNoodle too! What a great website! I didn't realize they had a blog. I'll have to check that out.

    Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete