Sunday, July 7, 2013

Chair pockets...the *MUST* have accessory

Seriously, chair pockets rock!  They are SO useful in the classroom.  In years past workbooks, folders and journals got lost and smashed and ruined inside not-so tidy desks.  Oh, but not this year!  At the beginning of the last school year I made chair pockets for my first graders and they are awesome!  I can make some for you, too!  Click to see listing on TpTListing on Etsy.

My set is all black with a screen print of our school mascot (thanks to my amazing boyfriend).  Of course I can make them any color, any pattern and with or without your personalization.  Want your name on them?  Done!  Want your school name or mascot?  Done and done!

These chair pockets were used and abused in my classroom this year. When we cleaned them out someone found an assignment from the first week of school.  Seriously?  I only had issues with one pocket and that was due to an unannounced visit from Edward Scissorhands.  Again...seriously?

Here are some shots of our beloved seat bags in action:
Chair pockets can be completely customized to your style and decor.  They can be sets of solid colors, colors to match your table groups or school colors.  Prints also look great!  Chevrons, polka dots, stripes and more!  We can even totally personalize them with your name or mascot.  

If you have any questions just leave a comment or message me through TpT or Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment